Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Martha Stewart Living: The Color Issue


my roommate picked this up somewhere and it was discarded in the recycle bin in my kitchen. when i started writing with it, i was so overwhelmed with all the beautiful language and imagery. i decided to just use half of it for this poem, and save the other half for another time. that way i can separate myself from it so that i don't end up writing something similar. this is easily my favorite of all the found poems i've written, thank you martha.


Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. WOW, this is wonderful! Love the last stanza. Love the different dynamics throughout this, overall...Go you! Go Martha Stewart!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your blog and so I am giving it the Sunshine Blog Award. You have to visit my blog to “pick it up!” I received the award myself and am passing it along to 12 blogs. So that’s how it works.

    I also hope this will motivate you to keep going with your fantastic poetry

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, your blog is fantastic. I really, really love your creations - they're remarkable and inspiring.

    Thank you!

    -lou

    ReplyDelete